- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 6-oz. cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Cinnamon sugar
- Variety of fruit, sliced or diced (my favorites include: strawberries, canned peaches, apples, pineapple, mandarin oranges, kiwi, mango and blueberries)
1. To prepare crust: Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. Beat in egg and milk.
2. Add salt, rice flour and xanthan gum. Beat well.
3. Stir in tapioca and potato starch.
4. Spread on greased round pizza pan, pie plate or cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 375º for 10 minutes until cooked, not browned. Cool.
6. To prepare topping: Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over cream cheese layer.
7. Arrange fruit over topping.
8. Refrigerate overnight and cut before serving.