I wrapped up my cooking marathon this morning around 11ish and I am so pleased with the results. I don’t think I could have put another thing in our freezer – it. is. packed!
Here is our final results:
- Spaghetti x 4
- Tacos x 3 (I still have 2 meals worth in the freezer from my last cooking day)
- Chili x 6
- Lasagna x 3
- Chicken Tortilla Soup x 4 (the recipe made LOTS of soup!)
- Chicken Pot Pie x 4
- Chicken Fajitas x 4
- Pesto Chicken for Pizza x 2
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough (major fail. searching for new recipe)
- Whole Wheat Pie Crust (we’ll see how this is tonight with chicken pot pie!)
My husband helped cut up the chicken for me last night – all 18 pounds of it. I hate cutting up uncooked chicken so he agreed that would be his part of our cooking session. 🙂
It was a lot easier for me, since I was cooking by myself, to break my cooking up into 2 days. I finished by 1 p.m. yesterday and by Noon this afternoon – that includes my prep, cooking, and clean up times. Not too shabby for all of those meals! We have over 30 meals in our freezer ready whenever need to grab ’em. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.